Posted by : Nurinaernest Jumat, 07 Juni 2013


   I was born in 1994 in Magetan, Indonesia. I love to draw, read and write. And i try to express my feelings with artwork. Either you think is pretty or not, but when I do, I feel the magic in the hands and my heart.

   I tried to express it in words, but when I could not express it, I tried to put it with the picture. Trying to chase rainbows and collect the stars. The are many wonderful things in this world that not everyone is aware of it.

    Nurina Susanti 


{ 6 komentar... read them below or Comment }

  1. Pasti jago ngegambar yaa.. :-)
    Saya juga bisa gambar (kadang-kadang).

    Blognya bagus nih Mbak Uri!

    Mampir ke blog saya juga yaa.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hehe :D cuma hobi kok Om Chaidir :)

      Siap ^^. Web Om Chaidir keren. Saya jadi pengen mempelajari template blog jadinya..

      Hapus
  2. Permisi, numpang mampir yaa...
    blognya menarik sekali berisikan tentang hal-hal yang pernah dialami...
    seperti diari dunk :)
    Salam kenal dari saya :)

    Rahman Tri Antoni | PhotoshopdesaiN.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Terimakasih sudah berkunjung :)
      I love yo explore each day and learn every little thing in life ..

      Happy Blogging :)

      Hapus
  3. Salam kenal Rina, senang bisa berkunjung ke blog keren ini....
    www.makruf[dot]com.

    BalasHapus

Welcome to My Blog

Followers

copyright by Nurina Susanti. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

NURINAERNEST

Foto Saya
Indonesian author | Love Printmaking | Be enthusiasticc everyday! :)

Blogger Perempuan

Blogger Perempuan

- Copyright © 2013 Nurinaernest -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -